A cute and creative way to celebrate SPRING!
- 10 stalks celery
- 8-ounces whipped cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese
- 1-(1 oz) packet ranch seasoning mix
- ¼ cup yogurt based ranch dressing
- 40 mini whole grain pretzel twists
- Wash celery and cut into 4-inch segments.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of the ranch dip mix and the ranch dressing.
- Using a pastry bag, squeeze a small amount of the dressing mixture onto each celery cut.; Tip: Save money by making your own pastry bag! Fill a zip-top bag with the dressing mixture and cut off a tiny corner of the bag to squeeze out the mixture. Alternatively, you COULD use a spoon, but we’re here to warn you, it gets sloppy.
- Place mini pretzel “wings” on the center of celery pieces using dip as “glue”.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 95 calories, 6 grams fat, 3 grams saturated fat, 0 grams trans fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 8 grams carbohydrate, <1g fiber, 1 gram sugar, 3g protein, 8% vitamin A, 6% vitamin C, 4% calcium, 4% iron
Good Food For Kids, Good Food For Life http://www.goodfoodforkids.org/